Sunday, March 1, 2009

August-Sturgeon Moon

The Fountain. August was a month of being in the flow of things with a new vigor and appreciation. I was invited to help out Brenda with the Renaissance Fair, (August and September were both created while I was at the fair, and you can see the influence of being surrounded by all the commotion, Ha ha) She has a beautiful courtyard with a fountain in it, and later in the month I was given a garden fountain for my home. So the theme was clear. The image I used was more from the memory of sitting on the lake, and my trips to the Headwaters of the Mississippi. Also my father, excited by my project, started taking pictures of the moon each month to send me, so this is the beginning of a collaboration with my father. This is based on his red moon photo.

No comments: